February

Dear humans,

with a very big delay and a sadly short post, here are the updates of the past month. 
I have been crazy busy at work, and on the weekends as well. Plus I am studying Norwegian, which turned out to be all but easy, especially the speaking, so I have full schedule most of the time.


Safe Zephyrus

This giant highly advanced and efficient DP3 semi-submersible ASV was 4h drive from Trondheim and we got the chance to bring our robots in it to get some data. This thing is MASSIVE! And it's essentially a floating hotel, it can host up to 450 people. 2 amazing days in the Kristiansund area, very good beef burgers and super nice people.




Skate&Beers

On Friday night, until the ice lasted, we used to go ice skating and have some beers afterwards so we called this gang accordingly. At the beginning it was just 2 people including me, but it turned out to be a pretty cool activity and many others joined. Here's a pic of the crew.



Cabin Trip

We also spent a weekend in a beautiful cabin in the middle of nowhere, we had to ski at night to reach it! And then the classic activities like chopping woods for the heat and the sauna, melting the snow to drink water, poo in the hole... amazing. We also took the challenge of climbing a mountain with cross-country skies, which is kind of insane now that I think about it, especially for the downhill part. But all went good, so no worries!






Ski, ski and more ski

In all of this I have pretty much skiing every Sunday. Here is an instance of one of the trips we took in Bymarka.






And that's it for this month! Not so lengthy, I agree, but even finding the time to write this small update was really hard.

Peace!



Comments

Post a Comment