Mai
Dear Blog,
this month I am (almost) on time!
as usual I can never stop/rest and have a boring life, so even this month was quite busy.. here is the list!
Biking Season
YES! Finally back on the racing bike! The weather this month has been amazing, and the amount of light even at night permits to workout/stay out even after midnight no problem.
Luckily I am not the only one who really like go for bike tours, and around Trondheim (yes, I said it like a thousand times now) the nature is not missing. But until now it was all covered in snow! It's like waking up from a dream and re-discover the city, which is totally different all green and shining.
The tours one can take with a racing bike are very different from each other and vary in terms of distance, difficulty, etc. My 'Late night Tuesday session' (from ~21 to ~23-ish) goes all along the coast and reaches Hell (no, it's not a typo. welcome to Hell!). 60Km of sun in your face and full bike lane all the way back a and forth, not a single minute sharing the way with cars.
Back to the Rowingins
I can't believe I am actually writing this, but I found a rowing team here in Trondheim. It is kind of a shame that they do not go out on water (river Nidelva) all winter, but safety first I guess. They even made me coxe the eright, what a weird experience in a river you absolutely do not know. Scary and fun at the same time. I think last time I rowed was back in Torino in 2018 (?) but I might be wrong. They even game me the official uniform!
My drone got stuck
Some weeks ago we were celebrating one of friend's birthday. The plan was simple: 9am quick naked swim in a lake, breakfast and chill with cake for the rest of the day under the sun. I thought "mmm maybe I can take some aerial shots while we are there". The problem is that I didn't consider the wind well enough and my tiny little thinghy got stuck into a tree. Now, imagine a scene were ~12 engineers all from different backgrounds and departments try to think about a possible solution for hours and hours and none of those worked. It was hilarious!
Eventually we gave up that day, I had to come back the next one with some poles and sticks that we taped together and, with the precious help of another friend of mine, the solution was to climb up the tree until a certain point and from there use the stick (more rigid if shorter) to shake the tree. The hole process took more that 2 hours I think.
As you might have understood when the weather is nice in Norway every single human being wants to go out and chill in the sun. Even the most lazy and cave-lover one. It's so nice to see all of these people outside enjoying their life!
And that's it for this month, I have been also climbing outside in a place that I won't mention so it still empty of people :)
Peace!









interessante oggi
ReplyDeletecarina la tutina di canotaaage
ReplyDelete