Januar - Februar - Mars

Kjære Dagbok,


I have been, as usual, extremely busy. At the moment of writing I am in my room, at home, alone, sick and extremely weak. Nothing too bad I have to say, but the fact that I have not being sick for the past 3 or 4 years (yea I do not even remember when was the last time I had a fever) got me completely unprepared. 
Maybe this run in my family? I remember characteristically that both my papi and my bro do not deal well with sickness, or maybe I'm wrong.
Anyhow, here a the last three months of my life summarized in a gentle mix of words and pictures. Enjoy!

Snø

One of the best days in the year, of course, is the last one. Even though some of the korona restrictions were still active, we could regardless have a nice party and celebrate with a lot of friends. But even better is when the whole city gets cover in white, candid, pure snow. Everything is better after than. There is a kind of magic in the air, everyone is much happier. This maybe because we have so little light time during the winter and the snow makes everything a little bit brighter.





Bday boy

As per every year, I got one step older! As a present to myself I got a super cheap trainer for indoor biking. Now I can watch my favorite Norwegian series episodes and excercise at the same time! very cool. The time it takes to reach the machine in the basement, from my room, is less than a minute. 
I am an engineer after all, need to be efficient. 
That beautiful person E as she is made me waffles for my bday breakfast. I do not recall any greater gesture of affection or any comparable sign of someone that cares.




Back to Zurich

It seems like a joke now, but I went back to Zurich for another project integration with my little baby drone. This time the goal was to takeoff from the legged robot and explore where the legged can't, after having identified the region of interest. Paper submitted, bla bla bla we will see :)
The best part of the trip, as usual, relates to food. Not everyone knows, but Zurich is full of amazing Italian restaurants! And the best pizza you can find is at San Gennaro. It literally melts in your mouth. (careful: burrata + pizza + birra + tiramisù = 83 euros).





Time for konkurranse

As part of my norwegian course, I have been assigned my a very serious task: compare norvegian and italian desserts and choose wich one is best. This was insanly hard and, spoiler alert, since we have a war going on I did not want to make winners and victims. Therefore I decided to declare Tiramisu as "most known" and Kvafjordkake the "world's best". We can still be friends, Norway.
The last picture is me pretending to be a good climber, back in Storvika, Sjørdal. When the termometer shows two digits, this means only one thing: get out and climb!



And that was it!
I probably forgot something, but det er det (it is what it is)
Peace and love! Cause they are never enough.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No(r)way!

September - October

November - December - January