Juli - August
Dear Diary,
I found myself in a complex situation: I have to admit, there is another one! It started more or less two weeks ago.. Slowly, at the beginning I was not so sure about our story. But now I am more than convinced that it's the right one. Yes.. a real paper journal!! I write every morning. I take my time. No more fast coffe and straight to the office skipping breakfast. Sometimes I even go for a walk, if the sun is out. And lately the sun has been out quite a while. So yea, I rediscovered the beauty of pen-and-paper writing :D
After this funny disclaimer, I'll try to keep up with the updates also for my very few social friends, which I know are very few at this point. But it's ok! Finally I do not feel lonely, even when I am alone. I am learning so much about myself, it's insane how much time I spent on other people (the wrong ones) while I had no idea what was going on inside me.
Here it comes!
Trip to Riga
With my dear fellows friends we took a weekend off in Riga, and I have to say this city is amazing. I got to chance to get to know a girl living there, and she told me so many stories about how is life there, what it is like to share a city with Russian people, how is the quality and so on. Very touching stories, and very authentic people. And just about 25min uber away, one of the best chill-on-beach setting I've ever found in my life.
Back to Italy
After a lot of work, and before another month of crazy work, one needs to chill out. And what better way other then go back home and visit some friends around the world? Home, Torino, Verona, Sardinia, Milan.. Anytime I come back I realize how messy is this country. But I wouldn't change anything, it's beautiful as it is. This is me, in Cagliari, trying to find the meaning of life inside a 200ac roman water conduct.
A lot of climbing
If there is one thing I had to choose if being asked "what is that one thing is helping you going through all of this?" It's definitely outdoor activities. Especially climbing. It's such a great feeling! You create bonds with nature, the air, the guy securing you.. It's just a strong sensation, only climbers will understand. This is me coming down after flashing a glorious 7- (for me very hard), it felt amazing!
All the rest is history.
No just joking, we have a deadline on 15 of september and still have a lot of work to do.
AH! I joined the gymnastic team, so for a while I'll get on with that. Yep, never stop! Always moving!
New quote: When was the last time you did something for the first time?
New artist: Kaene
New podcast: The Happiness Lab - Dr. Laurie Santos



cool
ReplyDelete