Oktober - November - Desember

 Dear Diary,

here we ago again with another life update. I know, I am late. One month late, to be precise. I wish I could say I've been busy with the 1000 factors of life but the truth is I'm lazy and didn't want to update the diary!
In any case, here I am to tell once again the events that have occurred over the last few months!
I hope you will enjoy the reading even if I know not so many people follow this project. That's totally fine, it's actually more for me to keep track of what's going on ("and I say heeey heeey heeey..").


Bros

Yes! My brother came to see me in Trondheim! It was a very busy week, we went for walks, trips, around  bars, we cooked, a lot of warm the. We saw the whole city together and that was amazing.


UKA

During the whole month of October in Trondheim there is a huge event called UKA. It is more a series of events actually. I was lucky enough to get tickets for the DDE concert, attend the Trønderfest, one of the biggest if not the biggest party of the region and attend the Lemaitre concert. Plus a bunch of other smaller events not worth to mention compared to the previous ones. Absurd thing, an indecent amount of super expensive beer, a lot of music and the kompis from the rowing team "one more out of the other" (as we say in my hometown).





Bike Tours

Thanks to my dear friend A, a crazy girl I met at a conference organized by NTNU, I had the opportunity to do two really beautiful bike rides, respectively to Storfossen and to Tautra. At first I thought it was a bad idea since, I admit, I have some prejudices towards athletic performance of girls in general. Luckily I had to change my mind! Amazing adventures.







Dad in Town

Well yes, even my dad managed to come and see me in Trondheim. Incredible but true. I don't know how he does it but every time he finds a way to come and visit me wherever I am in the world and it's always a pleasure of course! I discovered with great surprise that he is a fan of Kanelboller, a sweet typical of this region. Dessert of which he took back home an entire tub for the modest sum of Nxxxx NOK.


Snø and Cabin Trip

You might imagine that Norwegians wait all winter with great anxiety for the arrival of the snow because it makes the city much brighter and for a moment makes you forget the almost total lack of light during the day (that in winter is around 4 hours), but not only. At the department we always take the opportunity to organize tours in cabins around here that can be rented by anyone. The result is usually: a senseless amount of food, sauna with consequent rolling in the snow, ice bathing through a hole cut in a frozen lake at midnight and go back home even more tired than when you left.
I will leave here an image just to give an idea.


Trip to Røros

I discovered that in Trondheim there is a group that organizes events for Erasmus students, which I am not, but this is a negligible detail since I am of a nationality other than Norwegian! So I signed up for a day trip in the beautiful Christmas town of Rorøs with an adjoining visit to the mine copper present near by. Of course my dear friend A joined as well. Average temperature of the day = -19 Celsius.


Back to Italy

As a good Italian that I am, family comes first! I only managed to go home for Christmas for a week but I had the opportunity to see my niece in Venice and the whole Trieste family again. Always nice to reconnect. And what a lovely couple that I have as parents! I wish this to everyone.



Aaaand that is pretty much it.
Best wishes - stay safe - eat - laugh a lot - and good year!

Peace

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No(r)way!

September - October

November - December - January