April - Mai - Juni
Kjære Dagbok,
Lately I have been pretty lazy in terms of writing. But I had good reasons!
Here is the classic update. At the end of this post, you will find a story. I will try to write one new story for every new blog update, let's see how it goes.
Here is the classic update. At the end of this post, you will find a story. I will try to write one new story for every new blog update, let's see how it goes.
In this story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Maybe.
Geneve - Zurich bike tour
Yes! I went to Zurich again! Apparently I cannot stay away from Switzerland for more than a bunch of moths. Jointly with my dear fellow M and his bad boyz (and, unbelievable, a girl) we cycled from Zurich to Geneve in 3 days. It was very difficult for me not to go fast but I managed to keep the pace with the crew and it was amazing! so much sun I still have the shadow of the heart rate monitor on my back after so many months.
AH, they took the train back to Zurich, I cycled everything in one day. Best day ever.
AH, they took the train back to Zurich, I cycled everything in one day. Best day ever.
This is probably the biggest fest in Norway. If I had to suggest a day when to be in this country, that would be it. It was incredibly sunny, which is rare in this region, and everything was amazing. Cycling 100k in the morning while everybody is getting the food ready, get an ice cream immediately after and up we go, right in the parade.
Ok, this place was fantastic. Something similar to the Lofoten, but less famous probably. Insane landscapes, amazing water, mountains, everything was just as one could imaging when someone says "pure nature". Highly recommended.
I had to take a boomer picture, as the manual prescribed.
Wedding + vacations
I went back to Torino for the wedding of my amazing friend M. It was so nice and I cried all the time!! Then I wandered a bit around, from Italy to Croatia to Norway and back to Italy. Here's me doing the tourist in Dubrovnik (citywallsssss)
And that was pretty much it. I would like to thank you all for your patience and see ya next time.
Peace!
Short story: Give it all
There was once a carefree guy who loved living every moment of his life always at 120%. He did not think about the consequences of this way of living of his. He gave himself to others without hesitation, without the fear of the possibility that, one day, he could have been hurt or disappointed.
He was happy, or at least that was what he thought he was. He could do two hundred things at a time, and all of them with pretty good results and achievements. Sport, work, relationships, hobbies, everything would fit perfectly into his life based on moments lived to the fullest. "I'll rest when I'm dead" he used to say. But, as always in life, something nasty had to happen.
Unbeknownst to him, the boy was contracting a very powerful and lethal virus that was poisoning his mind, body and above all, his heart. The days passed and life seemed even more beautiful and fun despite the virus already taking away its entire essence. The problem was that he was not aware of it. He actually thought he found an ancient magical power, capable of doing things he would not even ever imagined because, deep inside, he was feeling that something was changing.
Then, one day, the virus attacked. It was a quick and swift one, like a Siberian pike stuck between the aorta and the pulmonary artery. For the following two weeks he pretended nothing happened, still processing the pain and trying to accept this new feeling inside his chest. But after this time passed, he could not handle it anymore. It was simply too much. He could not sleep, he would not eat, nothing seemed to give him peace. He climbed the highest mountains. He run the shoeless the longest beaches. He swam and dived in the deepest seas, fooling himself with the illusion that destroying the body would have helped fighting the disease. But it was all in vain. Nothing seemed to be able to calm that excruciating pain that at every hour of the day and night kept tearing his chest apart. Neither the drugs, nor the alcohol. Neither praying to God, nor the endless hours of meditations under the bright full moon. The only relief he found was approaching his family, who helped him as best they could his illness, which was something he never experienced before.
Weeks went by and the pain did not decrease by a dB. But then, after some months, one morning the boy woke up, looked outside the window and realized something very important: he was wasting his time. It was time to take the medicines the doctor suggested and fight the virus with all his might. There was not a second to lose. Eventually, after a few years, the disease left the boy as it had come, in search of his next victim.
.jpg)




So alive!
ReplyDelete